How to prepare file
It is worth using templates prepared and downloadable on specific product pages.
Always make sure you have the right size for your document.
Some general tips
- Colors. All colors should be prepared in CMYK colors or specified in Pantone colors when using screen printing.
- Effects. Change any graphic effects (shadows, transparency etc.) into a bitmap.
- Bleeds. The document should have dimensions increased by the so-called bleeds. Bleeds are additional areas, usually 2mm wide, added on each side. If you prepare, for example, a business card with a size of 90x50 mm, then the design should have dimensions of 94x54 mm (2 additional millimeters from the top, bottom, left and right).
- Fonts. Change fonts to curves before saving the file.
- Resolution. Check the resolution of the bitmaps embedded in the document. It is assumed that bitmaps should be not less than 200 dpi (optimally about 350 dpi)